Network Security and Defense.
Begin your journey to becoming a Cyber Security Expert!
Forget about gimmicky and untested Cyber Security methods! This comprenhensive course will guide into the world of real applied Cyber Security!
This first course of our series and the methods described in it, were developed directly from the experience of Chief Information Security Officers while fighting the relentless attack of Cyber Criminals and Hackers in their task of defending multiple corporations, big and small businesses.
Cyber Security isn't a single discipline, but a concept under which many engineering disciplines are considered. From the Operating Systems, to the smallest piece of firmware running into the motherboard's modules, each of these aspects should be considered for creating a strong defensive posture against modern Cyber Threats.
For that reason, this first course begins with Network Security, since our Network is the first point of contact with exterior threats. And although internal threats are also being considered, due the successful proliferation of Cloud and SaaS based applications, modern Cyber Security greatly focused on protecting the systems against remote attackers.
Unlike any other Cyber Security Guide this course guarantees that the methods and tools described Can and Will help you begin protecting your Network against real Cyber Criminals, Cyber Threats and Hackers!
Course Description and Subjects Covered:
- Begin your journey to becoming a Cyber Security Expert!
- Methods tested fighting real Hackers and Cyber Criminals!
- Learn how Hackers hack into Networks and Systems using the most advanced techniques!
- Learn how to defend your Network from hackers. From absolute beginner!
- Learn Network Security in the context of Cyber Security.
- Core Networking Concepts, the Cyber Attacks and Means of Defense associated with them.
- Standard Network Topologies in both Home and Business Networks.
- Type of Firewalls, the protection they offer and the common tactics used to bypass them.
- Difference between NGFW (Next Generation Firewalls) and simple Firewalls.
- What is an IPS (Intrusion Prevention System). And what protection does it really offers to our Network and Systems.
- What is a Sandbox in the context of Network Security.
- What is Web Application Firewall.
- Basics on how to protect your website!
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Basic Operating Systems Knowledge.
- No further requirements are needed for taking this course.